Volunteers Needed for Rec-Plex Spring Triathlon
- Organization: City of St. Peters
- Causes: Civic
- Date(s): June 19, 2011
- Contact person: City of St. Peters Volunteer Office
- Phone: 636.477.6600, ext. 1286
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.stpetersmo.net
The City of St. Peters is seeking more volunteers to help put on the annual St. Peters Rec-Plex Spring Triathlon at the Rec-Plex on June 19, 2011.
If you’re interested in volunteering, register in advance by calling 636.477.6600, ext. 1286, or emailing email@example.com.
The Rec-Plex Spring Triathlon includes a 500-meter serpentine swim in the Rec-Plex’s Olympic-quality Natatorium; a 21-mile bicycle ride on a fast and flat course through farmland; and a 4.5-mile run on St. Peters’ paved park trails. Individuals and teams compete.
Learn more about the St. Peters volunteer program and Rec-Plex Triathlons online at www.stpetersmo.net.