14 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
As you make your weekend plans, check this round-up of events in St. Charles County.
- Immanuel Ladies Aid Bazaar, Bake Sale & Luncheon: Friday, Nov. 16 at 7:30 a.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 588 E Highway N, Wentzville. Browse baked goods, hand-made craft items and enjoy a luncheon served from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. A hand-quilted "Bethlehem Star" quilt will be raffled off.
- Treasure Chest Holiday Show: Friday- Sunday at St. Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plz, St. Charles. Vendors will have holiday and other gifts for sale. Event runs Friday, noon to 7 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tailgate Trivia Night: Friday, Nov. 16 at 6:30 p.m. at Duchesne High School, 2550 Elm St, St. Charles. The St. Peters Rotary Club, Sunrise Rotary Club of St. Charles and St. Charles, Harvester and O'Fallon Kiwanis, host this trivia night. Draft beer and soda provided. Prizes for First Place Table, Best Decorated Football Theme Table, 50/50, Sports Auction and more
- Fort Zumwalt North Booster Club Mouse Races: Friday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m. at 2201 Saint Paul Rd, O Fallon. Cost is $15. Includes popcorn and soda, raffles and 50/50 drawings. A cash bar availableand guests can sponsor a mouse for $10 to honor a favorite FZN athlete or student.
- Fort Zumwalt North Presents Noises Off Play: Friday-Sunday, at 7 p.m. at Fort Zumwalt North High School.See students perform their fall play. Cost is $5.
- Stepping Out SCC Center Stage Theatre: Friday-Sunday at the St. Charles Community College Fine Arts Building Theater. Click here for more information.
- 12 Annual Turkey Trot: Saturday, Nov. 17 at 8:30 a.m. at Rotary Park, 2577 W Meyer Rd., Wentzville. With nine age groups and both a 5K and one-mile walk/run, the Turkey Trot has fitness and age levels for everyone. The first 150 entrants for the Turkey Trot will receive an official Wentzville Turkey Trot shirt. All participants are entered into a drawing for a turkey for your Thanksgiving feast.
- HOPE Food Pantry Sorting Party in O'Fallon: Saturday, Nov. 17 at 10:30 a.m. at O'Fallon Church of Christ, 8576 Veterans Memorial Pky, O Fallon. Volunteers are welcome to help sort, mark and store the canned goods received from the Boy Scouts Scouting For Food Drive.
- Robin Tidwell Book Signing: Saturday, Nov. 17 at 1 p.m. at 307 S Main St, St. Charles. Stop by to get your signed copy of Reduced.
- Santa's Holiday Marketplace - Pictures with Santa and Shopping: Saturday, Nov. 17 at 11 a.m. at Designers Boutique & Gifts, 9975 Winghaven Blvd, O Fallon. Local vendors and designers will display their holiday gifts, . Blue Sky Cafe will supply refreshments and Todd Morgan, with Back Beat Photography, take photos with Santa.
- O'Fallon Grand Opening For New Westhoff Skate Park: Saturday, Nov. 17 at 10 a.m. atWesthoff Park in O'Fallon. and more.
- Mommy & Me and the Nutcracker Tea: Saturday, Nov. 17 at 2 p.m. at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr, St. Charles. Mommy & Me and the Nutcracker Tea will begin with an elegant tea party of light luncheon fare including sandwiches, desserts, hot chocolate and tea, and every child will receive a party favor. Following the tea party, a wonderful ballet performance will take place in the Grand Hall of the Foundry Art Centre, featuring the talent of Dance Project STL with Common Thread Contemporary Dance.
- “Just Because We Care” Trivia Night": Saturday, Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Parish, 601 N 4th St, St. Charles. Doors will open at 6 p.m. followed by a 10 round trivia event kicking at 7 p.m. Tickets cost $25 per person or $200 for a table of 8 and include complimentary draft beer, soda and water.