5 Things to Do This Weekend in St. Charles County
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- Art House Movie Matinee: The Man Without a Past:_ Friday, Dec. 28 at 2 p.m. at Kisker Road Branch Library in St. Peters. Adults are invited to a movie matinee screening of a variety of classic and international award-winning films. Snacks and drinks are provided.
- O'Fallon's Celebration of Lights: The annual holiday lights display opens for the season on at 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23 and continues nightly through Dec. 30. Guests can make reservations for sleigh, train or carriage rides. Click here for more information.
- Wentzvile Holiday Night Lights: In Rotary Park, 2577 West Meyer Rd., Wentzville. Guests walk through the holiday light displays and enjoy refreshments. Santa Claus will also stop by to visit with and take photos with children. Cost is $3. Children under age 6 are free.
- Renaud Spirt Center Open Swim: _Friday, Dec. 28 from 12-8 p.m. the RSC in O'Fallon is hosting an additional open swim time.
- Winter Break Movie - The Lorax:_ Saturday, Dec. 29 at 10:30 a.m. at Deer Run Branch Library in O'Fallon. Preschool and school aged children are welcome to enjoy a movie while hanging out with friends.