Grab and Go Kids Planner: Plays, Sales, the Circus and More
Events and activities include free and budget-friendly options.
Looking for something fun and different to do with the kids/family this week in St. Peters? Look no further! We’ve got some ideas right here.
- When/Where: Thursday, March 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Harvester Christian Church (first and third Thursday of the month through April 21).
- Why Go: If you’re a mother of pre-school aged children, this is a great place to meet other parents with kids the same age. In this group you will find other moms who share common life circumstances. Each meeting will present a guest speaker, snacks and a craft. Childcare is provided.
- Pricing: Free
- When/Where: March 17 to March 20 at the St. Charles County Family Arena. Show times are Thursday, March 17 at 7 p.m., Friday, March 18 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, March 19 at 10 am, 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 20 at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Why Go: It’s the circus!
- Pricing: General Admission: $12; Reserved: $17; VIP: $27; Executive VIP: $35
- When/Where: Thursday, March 17 from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Make Believe Theatre and Arts Centre in St. Charles.
- Why Go: Bring your child aged six months to 10 years to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with crafts, stories, music and more!
- Pricing: Free
- When/Where: Saturday March 19 and Sunday March 20 (also the March 26 and March 27) from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at St. Charles Community College
- Why Go: Les Miserables is suitable for kids ages 8 and up, and it can be educational, too.
- There will be a free 30-minute educational session with cast members prior to each show about French culture and customs, why they were fighting and what impact this had on democracy.
- Pricing: $8
- When/Where: Saturday, March 19 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Willott Road Community Church in St. Peters
- Why Go: Looking for toys and crafts for the kids? Come to WRCA and do some shopping with the kids!
- Pricing: Free to get in.