In Case You Missed It: Fireworks, Crime and More
Here's a recap of what St. Peters news you missed for the weekend of June 29 to July 1, 2012.
The weekends, especially during the summer, are a time to unplug and get away. But just because you took some time off, doesn't mean the news in around St. Peters stopped.
In an attempt to make your life ridiculously easy, here's what you missed if you were away this hot, hot weekend. On to the headlines:
- St. Peters Issues Voluntary Water Conservation Order
- Suspected Heroin Dealer in St. Peters Busted by Undercover Officer
- Teen Charged After Breaking Into Parents House, Throwing Party
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Purse Stolen from Church Lobby
- Music Acts, Marvelous Mutts and Tasty Treats Highlight the O'Fallon Heritage and Freedom Fest
- Fourth of July: Upload Your Fireworks Photo, Win a Schiller's Gift Card
- St. Peters Crime Stories for the Week of June 25
- Letter to the Editor: Fire Chief Says Leave Fireworks to the Professionals
- 5 Ways to Volunteer This Summer
- First Look: 10 Brand New St. Charles County Home Listings
- Readers' Choice: What is Your Favorite Car Dealership?