In Case You Missed It: Police News, Top Athlete, Politics and More
Here's a recap of what St. Peters news you missed for the weekend of Aug. 31 to Sept. 2, 2012.
The weekends, especially during the summer, are a time to unplug and get away. But just because you took some time off, doesn't mean the news in around St. Peters stopped.
In an attempt to make your life ridiculously easy, here's what you missed if you were away this weekend. On to the headlines:
- Special Prosecutor: No Charges Warranted in Harassment Case Involving Elliott
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Counterfeit Money Discovered at Walmart
- New Stretch of Route 364 in St. Peters Now Open
- St. Charles County Republican Leaders Back Akin
- Heroin: Fort Zumwalt Hosts Presentation to Raise Awareness
- Friday Food Critic: Review Ho's Chinese Kitchen, Win a Gift Card
- Serve St. Charles during 608 SERVE Week
- St. Peters Police News: Domestic Assault, Marijuana and Stolen Merchandise
- Labor Day Holiday Will Close St. Peters City Hall, Delay Trash Service
- The 6 Most Read: Fatal Crash, Bank Robbery and More
- Athlete of the Week: Lutheran's Brett Collins Selected As Top Football Performer
- Follow St. Peters Patch on Twitter
- In Memoriam: St. Charles County Obituaries, Aug. 24 - 31
- Like St. Peters Patch on Facebook
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- Political Conventions: Necessary Pageantry Or A Waste Of Time?
- Missouri's Youngest GOP Delegate Says It's All About the Jobs
- Pet of the Week: Meet Valentina