In Case You Missed It: Volunteering, Facebook and Crime Reports
Here's a recap of what St. Peters news you missed for the weekend of Sept. 7 to Sept. 9, 2012.
The weekends are a time to unplug and get away. But just because you took some time off, doesn't mean the news in around St. Peters stopped.
In an attempt to make your life ridiculously easy, here's what you missed if you were away this weekend. On to the headlines:
- Is Wheat Really Connected to Overweight?
- Volunteer Opportunities Sept. 10-16 with 608 SERVE Week
- Visions for Vacancies: 4055 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Golf Drivers, Bag Taken from Open Garage
- Teen Assaulted Entire Family, Deputy Says
- Follow St. Peters Patch on Twitter
- Political Rewind: Gov. Nixon Logs $600k in Taxpayer-Funded Travel Expenses
- Athlete of the Week: Zumwalt South's Abbington Picks up Award
- St. Peters Police News: Backpack Meth Lab, Assault on Family and More
- Pets of the Week: Johnnie and Walker
- How Much Does the Tooth Fairy Pay in Your Household?
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- The 6 Most Read: Teen Hitting Mom, Police News and More
- In Memoriam: St. Charles County Obituaries, Aug. 31-Sept. 7
- On Facebook? Like St. Peters Patch!