Patch Picks: Five Places to Enjoy Super Sunday
Watching the big game alone isn't fun, so here's five place to watch the Super Bowl.
Starting today, St. Peters Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Today's Patch Pick:
Do you have plans for the big game Sunday? Here’s Patch’s picks for your Superbowl destination:
- 4061 Veterans Memorial Pky, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- With more than 20 flat screen TVs, you can’t miss a play. There wing specials all day and there are also rumors of a HDTV raffle in the third quarter of the game.
- 1042 Venture Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Drink specials and a superbowl grub contest are on tap at All Stars Bar. Get grandma’s family secret dip recipe perfected and bring enough for everyone.
- 2951 S Old Highway 94, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Super Bowl Sunday has beer specials, bucket specials and a little free food.
- 474 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Free buffet at half time.
- 179c Mid Rivers Mall Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- They also offer carry out for your house party needs.
Let St. Peters Patch know your plans for Superbowl Sunday in the comment box below.
Also check out local listings for great places that deliver and cater for your Super Bowl Sunday needs.