Police Blotter: Theft, A Bomb Threat and Property Damange
The following are selected reports from the St. Peters Police Department.
The following are selected reports from the St. Peters Police Department provided on May 13, 2011.
- Incident No. 9090: Stealing/felony, 1600 block of Jungermann Road. Victim left her purse lying on the ground while trying on shoes. Unknown person stole cash and medications out of purse. No suspects.
- Incident No. 9143: Stealing/felony, 900 block of Blake Court. Multiple vehicles broken into over night. All vehicles were unlocked and various items were stolen (laptops, GPS units, currency, etc).
- Incident No. 9167: Stealing/felony, 4700 block of I-70 Service Road. Unknown person(s) stole tailgate off of truck overnight while in parking lot. Tailgate was valued at $700.
- Incident No. 9263: Bomb threat, 300 block of Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Business received multiple phone calls from an “unhappy” customer who lives in New York, making multiple threats and making derogatory statements to the employee. Customer then told employee that there was a bomb in the building and then hung up the phone.
- Incident No. 9280: Property damage, 3800 block of McClay Road. An unknown group of juveniles broke a large plate glass window of a vacant building, by unknown means.
- Incident No. 9306: False impersonation/rape, Willott/Kimberly Lane. Reporting party filed a false police report regarding this. Warrants pending through St. Charles County PA.
- Incident No. 9369: Forgery/stealing, 2200 block of Highland Hill Drive. Suspect took victim’s blank checks and wrote them at various locations. Active investigation.
- Incident No. 9484: Assault, 1st block of Country Acres Court. Parent/juvenile child got into a physical altercation.
- Incident No. 9494: Burglary, 900 block of Rockefeller Lane. Unknown person(s) stole victim’s laptop from her apartment. No forced entry.
- Incident No. 9504: Fraud, 3900 block of Shady Springs Lane. Victim had cash and credit cards stolen from locker at gym. Suspect has been arrested. Active investigation.
- Incident No. 9597: Property damage, 1st block of Harvest Meadow Court. Unknown person “keyed” victim’s vehicles. Three vehicles were damaged.