Political Poll: What Race Will You Be Watching During the General Election?
Of the big races, which one will you be focusing on?
Today is the day.
After weeks (Months? Years?) of campaigns the General Election is today. Voters will finally get to vote.
So we want to know, of the big races being decided, which one are you tracking the closest? Which race or you the most invested in?
Here's a recap of our previous political polls.
- Barack Obama—Democrat: 13 votes (25 percent)
- Mitt Romney—Republican: 37 votes (72 percent)
- Barack Obama—Democrat: 23 votes (33 percent)
- Mitt Romney—Republican: 45 votes (66 percent)
- Barack Obama—Democrat: 15 votes (36 percent)
- Mitt Romney—Republican: 26 votes (63 percent)
- Claire McCaskill-Democrat: 35 votes (28 percent)
- Todd Akin-Republican: 88 votes (71 percent)
- Todd Akin—Republican: 32 votes (62 percent)
- Claire McCaskill—Democrat: 19 votes (37 percent)
- Claire McCaskill—Deomcrat: 24 votes (50 percent)
- Todd Akin—Republican: 24 votes (50 percent)
- Jay Nixon—Democrat: 6 votes (35 percent)
- Dave Spence—Republican: 11 votes (64 percent)
- Jay Nixon—Democrat: 12 votes (33 percent)
- Dave Spence—Republican: 24 (66 percent)