Whether it's in a cone or cup or waffle bowl, made into a shake or a sundae or on a stick, we love our ice cream. And we all have our favorite flavor and our favorite place to get it.
On Monday, we asked for the best place to get ice cream in St. Charles County, and you guys came through.
Here are the nominees for best ice cream in St. Charles County:
- Fritz's Frozen Custard, with locations in O'Fallon, St. Peters and Wentzville
- Silky's Frozen Custard in St. Peters
- Fritsche's Creamery in St. Peters
- Culver's, with locations in St. Charles, O'Fallon and Wentzville
- Deter's, with locations in St. Charles and Weldon Spring
Cast your vote for your favorite finalists by submitting your answer in the poll below. Voting will continue through 5 p.m Thursday, June 14.
Check back Friday morning to find out who has been chosen as this week's winner for having the best ice cream in the county.
After you've voted, be sure to tell us in the comment section below why your favorite is the best.