The votes have been cast and we have a winner in our sushi challenge.
After all the nominees and the voting, Kitaro Bistro of Japan in O'Fallon has come out on top.
Here's how the voting broke down.
- Crazy Sushi in St. Peters 9 votes (23 percent)
- Sushi Ai in St. Charles 8 votes (20 percent)
- Sushi Sen in Lake Saint Louis 7 votes (17 percent)
- Schnucks in Lake Saint Louis 0 votes (0 percent)
- Thai Jasmine in O'Fallon 2 votes (5 percent)
- Lucky Sushi House in St. Peters 3 votes (7 percent)
- Kitaro Bistro of Japan in O'Fallon 10 votes (25 percent)
Thanks to everyone who voted and who nominated.
Disagree with the votes? Got something to say about the winner? Let us know below.
Check back on Monday for next week's Chowdown Showdown!