St. Peters Crime Stories for the Week of June 18
Check out the round up of stories related to crime in St. Peters during the week of June 18, 2012.
In case you missed it, here are St. Peters crime stories published the week of June 18, 2012.
- Gold Stop Owner Summoned for Violating Ordinance
- St. Peters Man Found Drunk with Illegal Firearm
- St. Peters Man Charged with Meth Possession, Assaulting Cops
- Owner of Cosmetic Laser Center Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Ron Paul Campaign Leader Pleads Not Guilty to Caucus Trespassing Charge
- St. Peters Man Charged with Making Meth
- Police: St. Peters Woman Sold Cocaine to Undercover Cop While Kids Sat in Car
- St. Peters Man Accused of Rape
- Three-Car Crash on Interstate 270 Injures One
- St. Peters Woman Uninjured After Car Crosses Median on Interstate 70