St. Peters Police Blotter: Stolen Bobcats, Golf Clubs and Cars Edition
The following are selected reports provided by the St. Peters Police Department.
The following are selected reports from the St. Peters Police Department from February 2012.
• Incident No. 3562: Property damage, 100 block of Donner Pass Drive. A television valued at $700 was damaged by an acquaintance of the victim. Female suspect was arrested and released pending application of warrants with St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
• Incident No. 3573: Drug offense, 200 block of Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Marijuana was located inside of vehicle after officer stopped vehicle for expired plates. Female driver of the vehicle was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
• Incident No. 3598: Felony stealing, 400 block of Birdie Hill Road. A utility trailer and a bobcat were stolen from worksite by unknown suspect(s). Items were valued at approximately $11,000. There are no suspect(s) at this time.
• Incident No. 3709: Identity theft, first block of Oakshire Court. Credit card information was stolen and used to spend more than $2,200 at area stores. No suspect information at this time.
• Incident No. 3721: Drug offense, 4100 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway. A female suspect was arrested on an outstanding warrant and a search of her person revealed she was concealing marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Suspect was issued a summons and released.
• Incident No. 3776: Burglary/stealing, 4100 block of Shepherds Hill. A garage door was left open overnight and an unknown suspect(s) entered victim’s unlocked vehicle. A GPS unit, cell phone, and golf bag were stolen from vehicle. Items were valued at approximately $2,000
• Incident No. 3881: Stolen, recovered auto, 300 block of Salt Lick Road. A vhicle was stolen from gas station parking lot. The vehicle was equipped with GPS and was tracked in Jackson County, MO. The GPS allowed the vehicle to be recovered and a suspect was arrested.