St. Peters Police News for the Week of August 20
This week's roundup of crime includes a man being poked in the eye, a man biting a woman and more.
In case you missed it, here are St. Peters crime stories published the week of Aug. 20, 2012.
- Police: Parents Left Children Unattended at Bar While Drinking 'Large Amounts of Alcohol'
- Superintendent Says Zumwalt West 7th Grade Teacher Didn't Share Student Shower Videos
- Grim Death Photos Don't Rattle Former St. Peters Man on Murder Trial's First Day
- Weird Crime: Shotgun-Toting Landlord, Bedroom Pot Farm and More
- Man Beat and Bit Woman, Threatened to Kill Her, Deputy Says
- Police: Man Hit, Bit Victim, Poked Him in Eye
- St. Charles Man Injured After Collision With Semi-Truck in St. Peters
- Five Injured in St. Peters Car Crash
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Debit Card Stolen, Used at Gas Station
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Pistol, iPod, Cash and Alcohol Stolen from Unlocked Cars
- St. Peter Police Blotter: Laptop Packaging Found at Walgreens Leads to Arrest
- St. Peter Police Blotter: Juvenile Taken Into Custody for Going Through Unlocked Cars