St. Peters Police News: Red-Light Cameras, Meth Possession, Stolen iPhones and More
Miss any St. Peters Police news? Here's a roundup of coverage from the week of January 6.
In case you missed any police coverage around here, take a look at the St. Peters crime stories published the week of Jan. 6, 2013.
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- Man Slams Father-In-Law’s Head, Breaks Items With Bat For Smoking Indoors
- St. Peters Adding Red-Light Cameras at Intersection of Jungermann and McClay
- Police Say New 'N-Bomb' Drug is a Dangerous Addition to St. Louis Area
- Woman Indicted for Selling Meth, Drug Possession
- Truman Student From St. Peters Accused of Faking Cancer to Appear on 'Dr. Phil'
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Wallet, Keys, iPhone Taken from Locked Rec-Plex Locker
- St. Peters Police Blotter: iPhone Taken from Business, Later Returned
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Woman Arrested for Active Warrant, Drug Paraphernalia After Traffic Stop
- St. Peters Police Blotter: $750 Worth of Clothing Taken from Macy's
- St. Peters Police Blotter: $2,800 Worth of Rims Stolen from Dealership Parking Lot