St. Peters Police News: Walmart Shoplifter Caught, Shoe Thieves Charged
Miss any St. Peters Police news? Here's a roundup of coverage from the week of January 27.
In case you missed any police coverage around here, take a look at the St. Peters crime stories published the week of Jan. 27, 2013.
- Charges Filed Against Convicted Sex Offender Connected to Missing Teen
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- Police: Woman Assaulted Officer During DWI Arrest
- St. Peters Restaurant Owner Pleads Guilty of Failure to File, Pay Taxes
- Two Arrested for Burglary of a St. Peters Apartment
- Man Charged With Statutory Rape of 16-Year-Old Who Disappeared With Him
- St. Peters Police Arrest Walmart Shoplifter
- St. Charles Teen Charged After Trading Pills for Cigarettes at Francis Howell North
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Debit Card Taken from Gym Locker Used at Walgreens
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Samsung Galaxy 3 Display Phone Taken from Business
- St. Peters Police Blotter: O'Fallon Man Arrested for Copper Wire Thefts
- St. Peters Police Blotter: iPhone, Samsung Phone Stolen from Business
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Woman Arrested for Stealing from Schnucks