Well hello there, Thursday. It's so nice to see you again. I hope things have been going well.
It's time for The Daily Dose. Enjoy.
In Case You Missed It
- Lutheran's boys soccer season ended in a loss.
- Two possible E. Coli cases have been found in St. Charles County.
- Who's Hiring has some jobs on the market.
- The St. Peters Planning and Zoning Commission met Wednesday and we'll have a full report from the meeting.
- Francis Howell's Board of Education will be meeting tonight at 7 p.m.
- Get Out will have plenty of weekend options.
Here's the St. Peters weather outlook for today and Thursday from the National Weather Service.
Thursday: Occasional rain, mainly before 1 p.m. High near 51. North wind between 10 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind between 6 and 13 mph.
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 6 mph becoming east.
Friday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East wind around 6 mph.
Did You Know?
Missouri native and NBA player—that is when there is an NBA season to play—Tyler Hansbrough turns 26 today.
See More on Patch
- UPDATE: Apparent Tornado Damage in Hazelwood, Reports Throughout County
- Mid Rivers Construction, Menard's, Drug Arrests: March's Top 12 Headlines on St. Peters Patch
- Sick of Snow? Easter Weekend to Hit the 60s
- 10 Ways to Celebrate Spring in St. Peters
- Find a Summer Camp Near St. Peters for Your Kids