The Top 10: Elliott's Resignation, Political Polls and Celebrate St. Peters Among Popular September Stories
The top-10 most-read non-crime stories were tilted in favor of government and politics.
Nine months of 2012 are in the books.
September ended this weekend and this week has started a new month. October is here—the month of fall, pumpkins, and Halloween. But before we get to all that, let's take a look back at the recently finished month of September.
Once again we look at the numbers to see just what St. Peters Patch readers were checking in on during the month. In September, it was a lot of crime, but not all stories involved police news. In order of user views, here are the top-10 non-crime stories on St. Peters Patch during September.
- Political Poll: Akin or McCaskill, Who Has Your Vote?
- St. Peters Alderman Gus Elliott Resigns Months After Investigation
- In Memoriam: St. Charles County Obituaries, Aug. 24 - 31
- Violet Picked By Mayor to Take Ward 3 Alderman Seat After Elliott Resignation
- McDonald’s Joins the Calories on the Menu List
- In Memoriam: St. Charles County Obituaries, September 14 - 21
- 15 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
- Celebrate St. Peters Kicks Off Friday at 370 Lakeside
- 10 St. Peters Residents Win Big in Missouri Lottery
- Presidential Poll: Romney or Obama, Who Has Your Vote
What do you think about the list? Any surprises?