Tonight's vice presidential debate is the first and only between the two veep candidates—Joe Biden and Paul Ryan.
Here’s what you need to know:
Who: Vice President Joe Biden and U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan. The debate will be moderated by Martha Raddatz, senior foreign affairs correspondent at ABC News
What: The first and only vice presidential debate
When: Tonight, 8 p.m.
Where: Centre College in Danville, KY. The debate will be televised by the networks and news cable stations.
Join Patch and FOX2 on Oct. 11 for a vice presidential debate viewing party at two locations in the St. Louis area: Wehrenberg's Des Peres 14 Cine or St. Charles 18 Cine, where you can share your views on how the candidates' remarks addressed the issues you care about.
We're happy to be joined by our news partner FOX2, which will be on hand with news personalities at both locations, a live broadcast from St. Charles, fun FOX2 give-aways and more information about following election coverage.
Get to one of the two Wehrenberg locations at 7:30 p.m., a half-hour before the debates begin, for some fun presidential trivia and a chance to win prizes. Then watch the debates on the big screen.
See More on Patch
- St. Peters Municipal Election Day Quick Facts: Find Out Where and When to Vote
- Francis Howell Board of Education Candidate: Cynthia Bice
- Francis Howell School Board Candidate: Robert Faltisek
- St. Peters Voter Registration Deadline Approaching
- St. Peters Board of Aldermen Election: Submit Your Questions for Candidates
Most Popular articles
- St. Peters Man Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- Man Breaks In to Steal Ex’s Birth Control, Hack Facebook Account, Police Say
- Police: Man Charged After Exposing Himself to Teen in Library Parking Lot
- Man on Probation for Theft Caught Stealing Computer Two Days Later, Police Say
- Construction Underway for GFS Marketplace