Prep sports? Yeah, St. Charles County has plenty of that! In fact, the area boasts some of the best and brightest athletes in the state.
And beginning next week—Monday morning, to be exact—St. Charles County Patch sites will introduce a new feature where you can vote for who's best!
Each week, one high school athlete from each of our Patch sites—Lake Saint Louis Patch;O'Fallon Patch; St. Charles Patch; St. Peters Patch; and Wentzville Patch—will be nominated for the honor. We'll compile the information and leave it up to our readers to vote for their favorite!
Whoever has the most votes at the end of the voting period will win some sweet Patch swag!
But we can't do this without you—we need nominations ASAP. So if you know of a great student athlete who is tearing it up this season, send your nomination Patch's way.
Nominations should be sent to Wentzville Patch Editor Brian Feldt at firstname.lastname@example.org. And when nominating, be sure to include the following:
- Student's full name
- High school the student attends
- Sport and position (if applicable) the student plays
- A brief explanation as to why this student should be an Athlete of the Week nominee
- Your name and contact information
And just so we're clear on which high schools are eligible, here's a list:
- St. Dominic High School
- Living Word Christian High School
- Fort Zumwalt West High School
- Fort Zumwalt North High School
- St. Charles High School
- Duchesne High School
- St. Charles West High School
- Francis Howell North High School
- Orchard Farm High School
- Fort Zumwalt South High School
- Fort Zumwalt East High School
- Lutheran High School of St. Charles County
- Francis Howell Central