As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. at Shady Park, St. Peters.
- What? Grab a lawnchair, some snacks and bring the whole family out to seeThe Adventures of Tintin for free.
Live Music At Aggie's Wine and Beer Garden
- When/Where? Friday, Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. at Aggie's Closet & Tea Room, 9036 Veterans Memorial Pky, O Fallon.
- What? Enjoy live music from locals Kevin Desain, Ann Stoverink and Steve Hagler with dinner and drinks.
H.O.P.P. Night in Wentzville
- When/Where? Friday, Oct. 19 from 7-9 p.m. at Progress Park, 968 Meyer Rd, Wentzville.
- What? Hangin' Out at Progress Park (HOPP) is a fun and safe way for kids to spend some time with their friends and dance the night away. The event is supervised by Wentzville's Police. Register at the front door and bring money for refreshments. Everyone is required to stay the whole time unless signed out by an adult.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 from 4–5:30 p.m. at _Fort Zumwalt Park_
- What? Children ages 2-12 are invited to wear costumes, pick out a pumpkin, eat hot dogs, listen to scary stories and go on a hayride. Cost is $10 for residents and $12 for non-residents.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the St. Charles Convention Center Plaza , St. Charles.
- What? Bring your pet out to meet Shorty Rossi and Hercules and his pit bull, from ‘Pit Boss’ on Animal Planet and see more than 165 pet-friendly exhibitors, dockdogs, live demonstartions, giveaways and more. There is also an adoption event with more than 300 pets available for adoption.
This event is free. For more information call 800-977-3609.
St. Peters Superkids Daycare Hosts Annual Fall Festival
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 at 9 a.m. at 102 Birdie Hills Rd, St. Peters.
- What? Bring the kids out for balloons, a bounce house, food and more. Superkids Daycare is now enrolling Ages 2-12 with no enrollment fees and second week free.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at _ 050 Mexico Rd, St. Peters.
- What? Browse tables of art, crafts, holiday decorations, jewelry and more while supporting your local community.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 from 4-6 p.m. at _St. Peters Rec-Plex South._
- What? Dinner, games, crafts and more are planned. Register online to pay $5 a person or $7 at the door.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. at Historic Daniel Boone Home.
- What? Travel to the early 1800s and experience how superstition led to strange rituals and beliefs. A glow of lanterns light the way for guests who tour the home and village. Recommended for children ages 7 and older. Cost is $10 adults and $6 for children. Learn more here.
- When/Where? Sunday, Oct. 21 from 1-4 p.m. at _Fort Zumwalt Park_.
- What? Visit the Historic Heald Home and watch artist Marion Nichols create one of her masterpieces and see intricately carved pumpkins on display. Cost is $2.
Free Family Fun Day at Foundry Arts Centre
- When/Where? Sunday, Oct. 21 at 12 p.m. at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr, St. Charles,.
- What? Children ages 12 and under can decorate their own mini-pumpkin or enjoy other fall-themed art projects and a scavenger hunt. For more information, call the Foundry Art Centre at 636-255-0270.
Assumption Parish Fall Festival
- When/Where? Sunday, Oct. 21 at _Assumption Church_, 403 North Main St., O’Fallon.
- What? Enjoy tasty food, fun games, live music, and plenty of crafts with the whole family.