Still don’t know what to do this weekend?
Let St. Peters Patch help you out. The following list provides some of the best activities and events going on in your own backyard.
- When/Where: Thursday, March 17 through Sunday, March 20 at the . Show times are Thursday at 7 p.m., Friday at 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., Saturday at 10 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Why Go: If you missed the free parade last weekend, you still have a chance to se the Moolah Circus crew
- Pricing: General Admission: $12; Reserved: $17; VIP: $27; Executive VIP: $35
- When/Where: Saturday, March 19 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Willott Road Community Church in St. Peters
- Why Go: It’s just about spring. This means you have the opportunity to benefit from other’s spring cleaning.
- Pricing: Free to enter.
- When/Where: Saturday, March 19 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. at .
- Why Go: Roller Derby is something you usually only see in the movies. Come see the St. Chux and the Mo Kan Girls battle it out.
- Pricing: $12 at the door.
- When/Where: Friday, March 18 through Sunday, March 20 at .
- Why Go: Les Miserables is a very well known play. Come learn a little about French culture and understand why Les Miserables is a theatre classic.
- Pricing: $8.
- When/Where: March 17 through 20 at the .
- Why Go: This a chance to see top-ranked horses strut their stuff.
- Pricing: Free.
Let us know what you're doing this weekend in the comment box below.