It’s that time of the year. Every other commercial is for some seafood special at Captain D’s or McDonalds. Are you sick of the same fishy fast food? Patch is here to help you find some local alternatives to that filet o’ fish. Whether it be squid, the St. Peters’ sushi roll, or creole style catfish, we have you covered.
- 422 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- The variety and quality of traditional sushi set this place apart from the other two sushi restaurants on the list.
- 7337 Mexico Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Creole at it’s finest. Get your fill of fried catfish by the pound.
- 7895 Mexico Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- It you need a twist on tradition, this place has some new rolls (including the St. Peters’ roll) for you to try with your beer and sake.
- 5856 Suemandy Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Though it’s a chain, it’s always a good time.
- 3899 Veterans Memorial Pky, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Check out their house specialty menu for some unique alternatives to your fish fry.
Where are your favorite seafood places in St. Peters? Let us know!