Job: Mortgage Loan Officer
Location: St. Charles
Description: REMN is currently seeking talented Mortgage Loan Officers who proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serve as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gather any additional required information. It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- 2+ years of residential loan originating experience
- Ability to acquire national (NMLS) and applicable state licenses, if not already obtained
- Knowledge of industry products, policies and procedures, underwriting requirements, conventional and governmental loan requirements, operations, and compliance regulations.
- Proven strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Job: Restaurant Manager
Location: Maryland Heights
Description: Due to continued growth we have outstanding career opportunities for Assistant Managers & General Managers Nationwide.P
Requirements: Two years experience. Proven innovative leadership experience and skills. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays. Must have the "run it like you own it" mentality. No late nights for Retail Managers.
Who's Hiring: Pizza Hut
Job: Restaurant Manager
Description: If you’re an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
Requirements: You have at least two years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results. You’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Who's Hiring: Ross Stores Inc
Job: Retail Associate
Description: Greets and responds to all customers in a courteous and friendly manner. Ensures proper merchandise presentation. Operates cash register in accordance with policies and procedures. Maintains a clean work area at all times. Provides customer service according to the Star Service program guidelines. Associate may assist in specialized areas of store including, Cash Office, Front End, Fitting Room, Stock Room, Fine Jewelry or Customer Service.
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a friendly, cooperative and pleasant manner.
- Ability to use all store equipment, including PDT's, registers and PC as required.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to meet normal store demands which include lifting, loading and unloading trucks of merchandise, supplies and fixtures, and unpacking merchandise.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations used in retail.
- Some assignments may require additional skills not specifically stated above.
Job: Assistant Dietary Manager/Chef
Location: St. Peters
Description: Assisted living in Saint Peters, MO area is looking for Assistant Dietary Manager/Chef. This person will be responsible for overseeing food prepared daily for our Residents. They must have a friendly outgoing personality with the eagerness to grow and teach others. Other jobs include assist with food ordering, supervise staff daily activities, assist with staff training, practice good work and food safety practices with staff, ensure kitchens are kept within Health Department and regulations and monitor daily paperwork.
Requirements: High School Diploma/GED is required. 1 to 2 yrs. management experience in a dietary setting required. Experience with inventory procurement and controls in a dietary setting required. Cooking experience required. ServSafe Certified required or complete.