St. Peters Health Department regularly inspects food service establishments throughout the city including restaurants, caterers, schools, food stands, day cares, bakeries, and frozen treat stands.Unannounced inspections include an evaluation of how food is received and stores, temperatures used to cook, hold and reheat foods, according to the department's web page. The establishments begin with a score of 100 and points are deducted based on the severity of problems observed.
A follow up inspection is conducted within 10 days to verify that critical violations have been corrected.
Below, see the second part of the inspection scores for restaurants in the St. Peters area in the second quarter of 2013.
- Bellacino's Restaurant, 8099 Mexico Rd., 94
- Bob Evans, 150 Mid rivers Mall Circle, 100
- Burger King, 4199 Veterans Memorial Parkway, 96
- Burger King, 399 Main Street, 98
- Burger King, 6010 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, 85 (visit on 7/23)
- Burger King, 6010 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, 96 (visit on 7/30)
- Butler's, 235 Jungermann road, Suites 203-207, 94
- Candy City, 1600 mid Rivers Mall Drive, Suite 2418, 88
- Chestnut Glen Assisted Living by Americare, 121 Klondike Crossing, 100
- Chicken Coop, 449 South Church Street, 98
- China King, 919 Jungermann Road, 94
- China Moon, 6132 MId Rivers Mall Drive, 88
- China Queen III, 1217 Jungermann Road, 94
- China Star, 38 Harvester Square, 86 (5/08)
- China Star, 38 Harvester Square, 96 (6/12)
- China Wok 88 Restaurant, 309 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, 96
- Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, 6212 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, 98