The Missouri Department of Transportation will restrict its construction work zones Friday at 12 p.m. through Monday for Memorial Day.
Permanent work zones, such as the eastbound lane of Interstate 70, between St. Louis Avenue and Broadway, will remain in place. Crews will resume scheduled work zones on Tuesday morning.
Starting after evening rush on Tuesday, May 29, crews will have one lane of eastbound Interstate 44 at Antire Road closed around the clock. The closure to make roadway repairs and resurface I-44 will last through September.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- Interstate 64, St. Louis City, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis City, one lane of westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until summer 2012.
- I-70, St. Louis City, entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until summer 2012.
- Grand Blvd, St. Louis City, closed from I-64 to Chouteau by St. Louis City until mid 2012.
- I-255, St. Louis County, one right lane closed eastbound on the Jefferson Barracks Bridge until early June.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012.
- Murdoch, St. Louis County, Murdoch over the railroad closed between Big Bend and westbound I-44. The ramps to I-44 remain open.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until November, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed.