Check out our round-up of Easter Egg hunts and activities in St. Peters and beyond. If you know of one that's not on our list, tell us in the comments section!
- St. Charles Parks and Recreation hosts a Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at 9 a.m. March 23 at Blanchette Park's Memorial Hall. Enjoy a breakfast, get your photo taken with the Easter bunny and hunt for eggs. Children ages 3-8 who registered for the breakfast are invited to participate in the egg hunt. Cost is $8 and registration is required. Head here to register.
- O'Fallon YMCA will host an Easter Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 23. Children will be separated into groups. The first hunt begins at 11:15 a.m. Preregistration is required. For more information call 636-379-0092.
- River City Rascals will host their First Annual Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. March 23 at T.R. Hughes Ballpark. The free event is open to people ages 1 to 12. Call 636-240-2287 for more information.
- Wentzville's Rotary Park will be home to an Easter Eggstravaganza from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. March 23 for children ages 1 to 10. Ages 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 and 10 hunt at 9:30 a.m., children 3, 4, 5, and 6 hunt at Children will search for thousands of eggs according to age. Registration is $3 day of or $2 in advance. Head here for more information.
- The Lake Saint Louis Easter Egg Hunt will be from 10 a.m. to noon March 23 at Lake Saint Louis Founders Park. This event is free to the community and children ages 10 and under can participate.
- New Covenant Church will host a morning Easter Egg Hunt on March 23 10-11:15 a.m. There will be games and prizes, an egg hunt, and a professional yoyo demonstration. Age groups are 0-2, 3-4, 5-7, and 8 and older. This is a free event at 300 Siedentop Rd. Weldon Springs, MO 63304, just a little north of Hwy 40 and Hwy 94. Call 636-300-9200 or event director at 314-574-4890 for more information.
- Dardenne Presbyterian Church will host the 2013 Rock 'n Roll Easter Egg Event from 10 a.m. to noon March 23, for children community-wide of all ages up to fifth grade. This event is free and open to the general public. Hear an Easter message, crafts, snacks and, of course the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Children should bring their own Easter basket. Dardenne Presbyterian Church -- 7400 Highway N in Dardenne Prairie (corner of Hwy N and Bryan Road)
- The St. Charles Christian Church in New Town St. Charles hosts an Easter Egg Hunt at 2:30 p.m. March 30.
- The Eggnormous Hunt, sponsored by Wentzville's 2Rivers Church, is scheduled for March 30 from 12:30 to 3 p.m. at John Weldon Elementary School, 7370 Weldon Springs Road, Dardenne Prairie, MO. The event features a 20,000 egg hunt, carnival games, face painting, popcorn and door prizes. Hunt one for kids ages baby to 2 starts at 1:40 p.m., hunt two for children 3 to 4 is at 2 p.m., hunt three for ages 5 to 6 is at 2:20 p.m. and hunt four for children ages 7 to 8 is at 2:50 p.m.
- St. Charles County Parks will host an Easter Egg Hunt at the Youth Activity Park, 7801 Highway N in Dardenne Prairie from 10 a.m. to noon March 23. Cost is $5. Kids ages 3 and under will hunt at 10 a.m., kids ages 4-6 at 10:30 a.m. and 7-12 at 11 a.m. Hunt is limited to the first 100 participants. Registration is required. Call 636-949-7535 to register.
Dog Easter Egg Hunt
- Dogs are invited to the Easter Dog Bone Hunt at DuSable Dog Park in St. Charles from 1 to 3 p.m. March 23. Dogs can pose with the Easter bunny, hunt for bones and will receive a festive scarf. Preregistration is required, cost is $5 a dog. Head here to register.
Adult Easter Egg Hunts
- Adults ages 21 and older can participate in an Adult Easter Egg Hunt at 7 p.m. March 22 at Blanchette Park in St. Charles. Fee of $15 a person includes admission, eggs and two tickets for draft beer. Grand prize is a $100 Visa gift card. Preregistration required. Head here to register.
- New Town St. Charles is hosting an Adult Easter Egg Hunt at 8 p.m. March 30. Bring a flashlight and baskets. Tickets are $10 in February or $15 in March. Registration is at 5:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Buy tickets at the Secondhand Rose, Dwell In Design, Marsala's Market, The Bridge. For more information, call 314-518-8011.
- Adults 21 and older can participate in a Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. March 22 in Civic Park in O'Fallon. Cost is $12 for O'Fallon residents and $15 for non-residents. Register by March 1 to be guaranteed a tshirt. Bring your own flashlight and Easter basket. To register, visit www.ofallon.mo.us/parksandrec, or call 636-474-2732.
- Wentzville-Lake Saint Louis Jaycees present an Adult Easter Egg Hunt at Boulevard Park in Lake Saint Louis March 23. Registration starts at 7 p.m. cost is $10 a person. Hunt starts at 8 p.m. Bring flashlights.
Know of an event we missed in our round-up? Tell us in the comments section or add it to the Patch events calendar!