The Mid Rivers Schnucks in St. Peters was named as of 79 stores impacted by a recent plague of credit card theft.
Schnucks released its list of St. Louis area stores that were impacted by the recent security breach on Monday morning. Several St. Charles County stores, including the Mid Rivers Schnucks.
In St. Charles County, the stores hit were:
- Mid Rivers Schnucks at 577 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
- Zumbehl Schnucks at 1950 Zumbehl Road
- Cottleville Schnucks at 6083 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
- O'Fallon Schnucks at 8660 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- Lake Saint Louis Schnucks at 101 Civic Center Drive
- Harvester Schnucks at 48 Plaza 94 Drive
- Wentzville Schnucks at 1960 Wentzville Parkway
Schnucks says approximately 2.4 million credit and debit cards used at 79 may have been compromised between December and March. The company also says the card number and expiration date may have been accessed, but not the cardholder’s name or address.
Schnucks has also set up a call center for customers if they have additional questions about the breach or how to protect themselves. Customers can call 888-414-8022, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and through the weekend Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check out all of our coverage of the Schnucks credit card breach.
- Schnucks Will Post List Of Stores Hit By Cyberattack
- Schnucks Says Card Problem Is Due To Cyberattack
- Schnucks: No Source Determined In ID Theft Problem
- ID Theft Cases Tied To Schnucks: Should You Be Concerned?