Give a gift back to the earth after Christmas and recycle your Christmas Treet. Trees will be turned into mulch or fish habitat. Remove the tree stand, plastic bags, lights and ornaments and drop off your tree at a place listed below.
St. Peters Earth Centre, 115 Ecology Drive, St. Peters, MO
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, Dec. 29-Jan. 19
Civic Park Upper Parking Lot, 400 Civic Park Drive, O'Fallon, MO
O'Fallon Sports Park, 3589 Highway K
- Both open from dawn to dusk, Dec. 26 to Jan. 14
Lake Saint Louis
Founders Park, 7 Freymuth Road, Lake Saint Louis, MO
- Open during daylight hours, Dec. 26 to Jan. 14
Progress Park Parking Lot, 868 Meyer Road, Wentzville, MO
- 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Dec. 26-Jan. 18
Quail Ridge Park Group Picnic Area, 5501 Quail Ridge Parkway, Wentzville, MO
- 7 a.m. to sunset, Dec. 26-Jan. 22
Drop off non-foil gift boxes, wrapping paper and tree lights for recycling at Recycle Works Central, 60 Triad South Drive in St. Peters or Recycle Works West at 2110 East Pitman Ave. in Wentzville. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.