This week was busy around St. Peters Patch. We get that you don't have time to read everything. You just want the highlights, right? Well we've got you covered.
Here are the top 7 most read stories for the week of April 7.
St. Peters Man Apprehended After Firing Shots Inside His Home
- Timothy J. Copeland, 54, of St. Peters, was charged with Attempted Arson 2nd degree, Property Damage 1st and Unlawful Use of a Firearm.
- Our weekly roundup of obituaries.
St. Charles County Restaurant and Food Service Inspection Roundup
- Check out the most recent food inspection reports from St. Charles County Health Department.
St. Peters Aldermen May Change Ordinance to Ticket Owners if Vehicle Runs Red Light
- St. Peters considered ticketing vehicle owners caught running a red light even if they aren't behind the wheel.
St. Peters Hooters Lawsuit Making National Headlines
- A St. Peters Hooters waitress is suing the restaurant chain for firing her after she wouldn't wear a wig to work following brain surgery.
Police Blotter: Schnucks Customers Hit With Identity Theft
- Numerous Schnucks customers in St. Peters reported identity theft.
- Wednesday's storm knocked out power to more than 1,000 Ameren customers in St. Peters.