Love is in the air this week as local couples prepare to celebrate their love on Feb. 14. Still working on your Valentine’s Day plans? St. Charles Patch has you covered with these St. Charles County Valentine’s Day specials and events.
Valentine’s Day Eats & Treats
Looking for the perfect place to take your special guy or girl for a Valentine’s Day lunch or dinner? These St. Charles County restaurants and organizations are offering V-day specials to help you celebrate your love in style.
- , St. Charles—Bradden's is accepting reservations for Valentine’s Day dinner. The restaurant will offer its regular menu and wine list, and between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m., you can get your first glass of house wine for 70 cents. For more information or to make your reservation, call the restaurant at 636-493-9303. You can also order one of Alice’s Homemade Pies and Cakes by calling baker Alice Stoviak at 314-330-5316.
- , St. Charles—Grappa Grill is offering a special Valentine’s Day menu. The three-course option is $60 per couple, and the four-course option is $65 per couple. The regular menu will also be available. For more information, visit the Grappa Grill website or call 636-940-5400.
- , St. Charles—Miss Aimee B’s is hosting a four-course Sweetheart Dinner on Valentine’s Day, with seatings at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Reservations are now being accepted. For more information or to make reservations, call 636-946-4202 or visit Miss Aimee B’s website.
- Bristol Seafood Grill, O’Fallon—Bristol Seafood Grill is offering a Valentine’s Day special for two that will run from Feb. 12 through Valentine’s Day. Prices are $80 per couple on Feb. 12 and 12, and $95 per couple on Feb. 14. Reservations are recommended and can be made on the restaurant’s website.
- , O’Fallon—Kitaro is hosting a Valentine’s Day Celebration from Feb. 10 through Feb. 14. Check out the full menu on Kitaro’s website, or call 636-300-3399 for reservations.
- , Lake Saint Louis—If you’re looking for a cozy place to take your Valentine this year, consider BC’s Kitchen, where you’ll enjoy gourmet food created by Chef Bill Cardwell.Check out the menu on BC’s website or make reservations by calling 636-542-9090.
- Max and Erma’s, —Max and Erma’s is offering a “Share the Love” three-course meal for two. The offer is valid from Feb. 10 through Valentine’s Day. Couples can choose an appetizer to share, an entrée for each and a shared dessert for $29.05. For more details and to see the menu choices, visit Max and Erma’s website.
- , St. Peters—If you’re in love with a seafood lover, head to Joe’s Crab Shack in St. Peters for Valentine’s Day. Check out Joe’s full menu online, or call 636-397-0733 for more information.
- , Wentzville—Want some great food served in a relaxing atmosphere? Check out West Allen Grill in Wentzville for Valentine’s Day and have your meal cooked to order by Chef Dean Laughlin. Check out the menu online or call 636-327-3030 for more information.
- , Wentzville—Love Italian food and want to do Valentine’s Day on a budget? Check out the Olive Garden’s new three-course Italian Dinner for just $12.95 per person. You can choose soup or salad, one of five entrees and one of five desserts. Visit the Olive Garden’s website for details and more information.
More Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- —Designed for “older adults,” the evening at on Feb. 11 will include a variety of music from the 40s, 50s 60s. Tickets are $8 for residents and $10 for non-residents. For more information, contact the Wentzville Parks & Recreation Department at 636-332-9236.
- , St. Charles—If you’re looking for a way to really “wow” your Valentine this year, consider setting up a special night at Boone’s Colonial Inn. The Inn has a special Valentine Romantic Interlude package that includes mimosas and champagne, a boquet of flowers and special romantic note in your room, a carriage ride and more. You can also choose from several addons, including massages for two, tapas dinner for two and special sleepwear. Package prices start at $450. For more information, visit the Inn’s website.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Surprise your love this year with a little something special from one of these St. Charles County businesses.
- , St. Charles—Buse’s has a wide variety of Valentine’s Day arrangements available, with prices starting at $33.00. For more information or to place your delivery order, visit Buse’s Flower and Gift Shop’s website.
- , St. Charles—Whether you want flowers, candy, cards, jewelry or other keepsake gifts for your Valentine, Kirlin’s in St. Charles has you covered. Check out your optionson Kirlin’s website, and don’t forget to pick up your Valentine’s Day coupon, valid until Feb. 29.
- , St. Peters—Mexico Road Florist has a number of flowers and gifts available for Valentine’s Day. Check out the shop’s selection or place your delivery order on Mexico Road Florist’s website.
- Pistols and More, St. Peters—If you’ve got a gun-lover in your life, head to Pistols and More, where you could win a pink Taurus compact pistol valued at $300 for your sweetie. To enter, just register at the store and add your name to the email list. For more details, visit the Pistols and More website.
- , St. Peters-- As you might have guessed by the name, Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company is all about…well, chocolate. This year’sValentine’s Day Collection features several delicious options, including a signature heart shaped box, decorated cookies and presents and more. For more information, visit the company’s website.
- Party City, St. Peters—Looking for Valentine’s Day gifts, supplies or decorations? Look no further than Factory Card Outlet in O’Fallon. Valentine’s Day gifts start at under $5. See the full selection on the Party City website.
- , Wentzville—The Wooden Door is offering several Valentine’s Day specials, including a heart-shaped gooey butter cake in various flavors, jewelry, cards and more. Plus, the store is hosting giveaways during the month of February, including jewelry, purses and “gooeys.” For more information, visit The Wooden Door’s website or call 636-332-3888.
- The Frugal Flower, Wentzville—The Frugal Flower has a large variety of Valentine’s Day flowers and arrangements available for delivery to your Valentine. Prices start at $39.99. For more information and to place your order, visit The Frugal Flower’s website.
- , O’Fallon—Kirkland’s has more than 50 unique gifts available for Valentine’s Day, starting at just $4.99. For more information, visit the Kirkland’s website.
- , Lake Saint Louis—If you want to bring a little bling into your lover’s life, check out the collections at Clarkson Jewelers. If you’re looking for something a little more unique, have a custom piece made. Or if you’re a man who wants to wow his wife for Valentine’s Day, Clarkson has a diamond upgrade program that could help you add more sparkle to her life (and her wedding set). For more details, visit the Clarkson Jewelers website.
- , Lake Saint Louis—Bath & Body Works is hosting a Valentine’s Day Party on Saturday, Feb. 11 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Not only can you find the perfect gift for the love of your life, but you can also enter for a chance to win a bedroom makeover or a trip for two to Hawaii. Plus, you’ll get a free gift with any Signature Collection purchase. For more party details, call the store at 636-278-2434. Check out the store’s product selections at the Bath & Body Works website.
For the Family
- Faith UCC Church, Wentzville—Faith United Church of Christ will hold its annual Valentine Spaghetti Dinner on Saturday, Feb. 11 at 4 p.m. The menu includes spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, drinks and dessert. A freewill offering will be collected. Sign up in the foyer or call the church at 636-327-4795 for details.
- , St. Peters—If you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with a toddler, take your little sweetheart to the St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre on Feb. 14 from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. for a Valentine’s Day Music and Me class. The “Let Me Call You Sweetheart” class will feature songs, crafts and a special Valentine’s Day exchange. The cost is $20, which includes craft supplies. For more information or to register, contact Laurie Strickland at 636-928-2004.
- , O’Fallon—If you’re a daddy who wants to treat his daughter to something special for Valentine’s Day, check out the Daddy and Me Valentine Tea at Aggie’s on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2 p.m. This event is by reservation only, so be sure to call Aggie’s at 636-379-6878 to make yours.
Did we miss your St. Charles County Valentine’s Day special or event? Share it with the community in the comments section, below.