Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in St. Peters? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the St. Peters Patch from the last few days.
St. Peters Police Looking for Sexual Assault Suspect
- St. Peters Police are looking for a man accused of sexually assaulting a female at Mr. Lucky's Restaurant on March 16. Police said the male suspect was inside the restaurant at 3603 North St. Peters Parkway on March 16 and was removed by staff just after 10 p.m. complaints of lewd behavior. Police said that following his removal from the restaurant, the man approached a female in the parking lot and forcefully sexually assaulted her. The victim did sustain minor injuries from the assault.
Grand Jury Indicts Man For Having Sex With Underage Girl
- A Wright City man connected to a teen who went missing in January was indicted on several charges for having sex with a 16-year-old girl. A St. Charles County grand jury on Friday indicted Benjamin Kinkade, 27, on second-degree statutory rape, second-degree child molestation and first-degree trespassing.
- St. Peters Health Department regularly inspects food service establishments throughout the city including restaurants, caterers, schools, food stands, day cares, bakeries, and frozen treat stands. Below, see the first half of the inspection scores for restaurants in the St. Peters area in November 2012.
Mid Rivers Mall to Renovate in 2013
- Mid Rivers Mall will get an upgrade in 2013 with new flooring, paint, energy efficient lighting and stores. The mall celebrated its 25th anniversary in October. The renovation is expected to begin in April and finish by the end of 2013, according to a press release for CBL. New amenities will include additional seating and holiday decor.
Show-Me Mattress Opens on Mid Rivers Mall Drive
- Show-Me Mattress opened at 318 Mid Rivers Mall. Manager Scott Good celebrated the grand opening on March 19 with a ribbon cutting with the Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce.