The following are selected reports from the St. Peters Police Department.
- Incident No. 3208: Identity theft, 400 block of Newkirk Circle. An unknown person, claiming to be from a dental office, called victim and attempted to obtain victim’s social security number. Victim did not give person any personal information.
- Incident No. 3255: Stealing (felony), 1600 block of Jungermann Road. Unknown black female subject stole victim’s wallet at Walmart when victim left the wallet lying on the checkout counter.
- Incident No. 3312: Stealing (felony), 300 block of Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Identified subject stole wallet and cigarettes from victim’s vehicle while it was on the work parking lot. Suspect is currently wanted through the St. Peters Police Department.
- Incident No. 3365: Property damage/stealing (felony), 100 block of Richmond Center. Four vehicles on the parking lot were broken into and GPS units stolen. Entry was forced on all vehicles. All victim’s had their GPS units attached to the front windshield of their vehicle.
- Incident No. 3397: Stealing (felony), 1600 block of Mid Rivers Mall. Victim left her purse unattended in the mall food court and when she returned, her purse was missing. No suspects at this time.
- Incident No. 3474: Property damage/vandalism, 2700 block of McClay Valley. Unknown subject(s) damaged victim’s house with red paint.
- Incident No. 3483: Property damage, 1st block of Kenworth Drive. Unknown person keyed victim’s vehicle and damaged his tires.
- Incident No. 3537: Property damage, 100 block of Didion Drive. A BobCat excavator was purposely damaged by putting gasoline into the diesel engine. Suspect is unknown.