- A man was arrested for driving while intoxicated around midnight Aug. 18 after a police officer noticed the suspect vehicle was failing to maintain a single lane while driving on Highway 370 at Cave Springs. The man was arrested and released to a sober driver.
- A camera was stolen from Target on Mid Rivers Mall Drive on Aug. 6. The loss was discovered after inventory was taken. Police identified a suspect.
- An iPhone was stolen from a local bar in the 3600 block of North St. Peters Parkway when he left it unattended on the table Aug. 17.
- A 40-year-old man was arrested for stealing $150 in alcohol from Schnucks in the 500 block of Mid Rivers Mall Drive. He is also suspected in similar thefts in Cottleville and O'Fallon, Mo.
- A woman allowed her friend to borrow her vehicle, but the friend refused to return it. The vehicle was reported stolen and later recovered in the city of St. Louis.