The following are selected reports from the from February 2012.
• Incident No. 3562: Property damage, 100 block of Donner Pass Drive. A television valued at $700 was damaged by an acquaintance of the victim. Female suspect was arrested and released pending application of warrants with St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
• Incident No. 3573: Drug offense, 200 block of Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Marijuana was located inside of vehicle after officer stopped vehicle for expired plates. Female driver of the vehicle was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
• Incident No. 3598: Felony stealing, 400 block of Birdie Hill Road. A utility trailer and a bobcat were stolen from worksite by unknown suspect(s). Items were valued at approximately $11,000. There are no suspect(s) at this time.
• Incident No. 3709: Identity theft, first block of Oakshire Court. Credit card information was stolen and used to spend more than $2,200 at area stores. No suspect information at this time.
• Incident No. 3721: Drug offense, 4100 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway. A female suspect was arrested on an outstanding warrant and a search of her person revealed she was concealing marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Suspect was issued a summons and released.
• Incident No. 3776: Burglary/stealing, 4100 block of Shepherds Hill. A garage door was left open overnight and an unknown suspect(s) entered victim’s unlocked vehicle. A GPS unit, cell phone, and golf bag were stolen from vehicle. Items were valued at approximately $2,000
• Incident No. 3881: Stolen, recovered auto, 300 block of Salt Lick Road. A vhicle was stolen from gas station parking lot. The vehicle was equipped with GPS and was tracked in Jackson County, MO. The GPS allowed the vehicle to be recovered and a suspect was arrested.