In case you missed any police coverage around here, take a look at the St. Peters crime stories published the week of March 24, 2013.
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- 'Second-Generation Meth Cook' Charged With Possessing Chemicals to Make Meth
- Meth Maker Would Have 'Retaliated' if Cops Came in Forcefully
- Update: Woman Killed in Highway 364 Crash
- ID Theft Cases Tied To Schnucks: Should You Be Concerned?
- St. Peters Crime News for March 2013
- 16-Year-Old Who Robbed Drug Buyer at Gunpoint to Stand Trial as Adult
- Report: Police Investigating Thefts from Zumwalt High School Lockers
- Police: Family Believes Drug-Habit Led to Silver Theft
- Police: Bruises Found on 2-Year-Old Child Spanked By Babysitter
- Police: Walmart Employee Says Woman Hit Him With Car