In case you missed it, here are St. Peters crime stories published the week of Oct. 22, 2012.
- Sleeping Driver Hits St. Peters Man's Car
- Man Helps Himself to Supermarket Chicken After Stuffing Vodka in his Pants
- St. Peters Man Indicted for Alleged Possession of Child Pornography
- St. Joseph Cottleville Church Charity Treasurer Pleads Guilty to Mail Fraud
- O'Fallon Woman Injured in RT-370 Car Crash
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Man Arrested for Giving Unwanted 'Bear Hug'
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Father Pulls Collapsable Baton on Officers Responding to Medical Call
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Handgun Stolen from Car With No Signs of Forced Entry
- St. Peters Police Blotter: iPad Stolen from Car After Window Broken