The 2012 Missouri State Swimming and Diving Championships are coming to St. Peters.
Friday's Preliminary Schedule:
- 10:30 a.m.: Pass gate ppens—doors will not open prior to this time. There is no benefit for deck entry in arriving early.
- 10:30 a.m.: Tickets go on sale and admission gates open. No one may line up at the admission gate doors prior to this time.
- 12 p.m.: Deck opens to athletes, coaches and managers—order based on number of entries
- 12:30 p.m.: Coaches meeting (lower level aerobics room)
- 1:15 p.m.: Swimming warm-ups and diving practice
- 3 p.m.: Swimming preliminary competition begins
Saturday's Diving Competition and Swimming Finals
- 6:50 a.m.: Pass gate opens
- 7 a.m.: Diving warm-ups begin
- 7:30 a.m.: Diving tickets go on sale
- 8 a.m.: Admission gates open for diving
- 8 a.m.: Swimming Tickets go on sale
- 8 a.m.: Entry numbers are given to the first 1,000 Session 3 spectators. Please refer to the ‘Spectator Entry to Stands’ guidelines.
- 9:30 a.m.: Diving competition begins
- After diving: Diving awards presented
- After diving: Spectator stands are cleared and cleaned for Swimming Finals (Session 3)
- After diving: Admission gates open for Swimming Finals. Please refer to the ‘Spectator Entry to Stands’ guidelines.
- 2 p.m.: Swimming warm-ups begin
- 3 p.m.: Swimming finals competition begins
Admission: Three separate sessions
- Swimming Prelims: $7
- Diving: $7
- Swimming Finals: $7