Autotire does state safety inspections and emission tests and performs regularly scheduled maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotation. It also replaces brakes, shocks, struts, exhaust systems, batteries and wiper blades. Its core business, however, is selling auto and truck tires.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7:30am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Oil, filter, brakes, wipers
- Associations/certifications: ASE Certified
- Parking: Free lot
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering
- Accessories: Car Care, Electrical and Lighting, Oil and Fluid, Sealants and Adhesives
- Services: Alignment, Flat repair, Rotation and balance, Shocks and struts, Truck and trailer tires, Wheels, Winter tires