Central County Fire & Rescue
Central County Fire & Rescue provides fire safety for St. Peters and unincorporated St. Charles County. The Fire and Rescue area is 72 square miles large and covers 92,000 people. The area and population that the CCFR covers makes it the fifth-largest district in Missouri.
- Fax: 636-970-9715
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; emergencies: daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: The department was founded in 1904 and moved into its current location in 1998.
- What makes this community special?: Assistant fire chief Steven Brown said St. Peters is so great because everybody cares about each other.
- Services: Central County Fire provides fire suppression, life support, EMS and public education for public safety and prevention.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of firefighters: 81
- Number of trucks: 6
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional, Volunteer