Cisco Heating & Air Conditioning is a family-owned heating and cooling business founded by Bob and Dorothy Cissell in 1979. Services include repair, maintenance, replacement and installation of heating and cooling systems. Parts and units are available. Emergency services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hours: Emergency service: Dail, 24 hrs; Call the company directly for regular business hours, as hours vary.
- Founding Date: 1979
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furnaces, air conditioners, heating systems, humidifiers, heat pumps, zoning products
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: 100% money-back guarantee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Home installation: Yes
- Services: Heating & air conditioning
- Licensed: Yes
- Insured: Yes