Back in 1964 Ed Imo told his wife how nice it would be if they could have their Friday night pizza delivered. That very thought inspired him to start Imo's. Imo's calls its pizza "the square beyond compare." Folks have it much easier today; they don't even have to call their pizza order in -- they can simply go online and place the order, pay for it electronically and sit back in anticipation. In addition to pizza, Imo's offers salads, pastas, sandwiches, appetizers and desserts.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entry is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1964
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, salads, subs
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Pizza made with provolone cheese
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual