Long John Silver's
Long John Silver's was founded in 1969 and is now America's largest fast food seafood restaurant chain. Its menu includes batter-dipped fish, chicken and shrimp, french fries, coleslaw and hush puppies. Combination baskets and variety platters can be ordered as well. Kids' meals and dessert items are also available. A drive-through lane is available for your convenience. This Long John Silver's is located just east of Executive Center Parkway on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Hours: Sun, 11am - 9pm; Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp on the side of the restaurant.
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ljsilvers.com/menu/
- Specialties: Batter-dipped seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch