Planned Parenthood delivers reproductive health care, sex education and information to millions worldwide. It also promotes a common-sense approach to health and well-being, based on respect for each individual's right to make informed, independent decisions about health, sex and family planning.
The organization promotes preventive, primary care, which helps prevent unintended pregnancies through the use of contraception. Reducing the spread of sexually transmitted infections through prevention, testing and treatment is also a primary concern.
- Fax: 636.279.2236
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 7:30pm; Tue, 10am - 6pm; Wed, noon - 8pm; Thu, Sat, 9am - 2pm; Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is street-level access and help if needed.
- Founding Date: 1920
- Services: Abortion Referral,Birth Control Services,Emergency Contraception,HIV Testing, HPV & Hepatitis Vaccines,LGBT Services,Men's Health Services,Patient Education,Pregnancy Testing, Options & Services,STD Testing & Treatment.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: No
- Wi-Fi: None
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Some Services covered by Insurance.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Physicians operating at Planned Parenthood are State and Federally Licensed.
- Accreditations/certifications: Board Certified in their respective Practices.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan