The United Martial arts Chapman Academy is owned by Master Brad Chapman, a life long practitioner of several martial art disciplines. He knows that martial arts can play a huge role in peoples lives by teaching them self confidence, respect and self control. Students at UMACA learn sportsmanship and fitness as well as increasing their mental strength along with their physical attributes. UMACA offers Olympic Style Taekwondo, Kickboxing, RGDA Gracie Jiu-Jitsu as well as well as Brazilion Jiu Jitsu. The programs at UMACA are suited for all ages and experience levels.
- Hours: Class schedules vary
- Handicap Accessible: street level access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Type: Capoeira, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Become a better you by becoming a stronger you.