Grab and Go Kids Planner: Cowboys, Plays and More
Events and activities include free and budget-friendly options.
Looking for something fun and different to do with the kids/family this week in St. Peters? Look no further! We’ve got some ideas right here.
- When/Where: Thursday, March 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Harvester Christian Church (first and third Thursday of the month through April 21).
- Why Go: If you’re a mother of pre-school aged children, this is a great place to meet other parents with kids the same age. In this group you will find other moms who share common life circumstances. Each meeting will present a guest speaker, snacks and a craft. Childcare is provided.
- Pricing: Free
- When/Where: March 24 to March 26 at Harvester Church of The Nazarene. 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.
- Why Go: Come check out great deals on everything from clothes to toys—and bring the kids along! They’ll be happy to help you shop!
- Pricing: $2 Admission For Thursday only; Friday and Saturday Free.
- When/Where: Saturday March 26 and Sunday March 27 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at St. Charles Community College.
- Why Go: Les Miserables is suitable for kids ages 8 and up, and it can be educational, too. There will be a free 30-minute educational session with cast members prior to each show about French culture and customs, why they were fighting and what impact this had on democracy.
- Pricing: $8.
- When/Where: Saturday, March 26 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Blanchette Memorial Hall.
- Why Go: Bring your little cowboy or cowgirl (ages 3 to 8) out for a day of dress up, lassoing farm animals, bandana making and roasting s’mores around the campfire.
- Pricing: $15 per child
- When/Where: Saturday, March 26 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Logan College of Chiropractic campus in Chesterfield, 1851 Schoettler Rd.
- Why Go: It’s an Easter egg hunt! There will be lots of activities for children of all ages including balloon artists and a petting zoo.
- Pricing: Free.