As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, July 6 at 7 p.m. at 217 S Main St, O Fallon.
- What? Listen to live acoustic music while enjoying your dinner and wine.
- When/Where? Friday, July 6 at 6:30 p.m. at , 318 S Duchesne Dr., St. Charles.
- What? Middle school age kids are invited out for a night of skateboarding, bingo and eating sloppy Joe's.
- When/Where? Friday, July 6 at 7:30 p.m. at _, 3224 Rue Royale Apt 1, St. Charles.
- What? Listen to local artists for free at this fair trade market located in New Town at St. Charles.
- When/Where? Friday, July 6 at 7:30 p.m. at the _, 520 N Main Ctr, St. Charles.
- What? Listen to the tunes of dueling pianists, Arthur Migliazza and Eric-Jan Overbeek, also known as Mr. Boogie Woogie. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 or $10 for FAC members. For tickets or more information, call 636-255-0270.
- When/Where? Satuday, July 7 at 10 a.m. at 108 McMenamy Rd, Saint Peters.
- What? Lakeside Que-topia sponsors this certified barbecue judge class taught by the Kansas City Barbecue Society. You can download an application here, or if you wish to sign up and pay online, you can do so here. Cost is $100.
- When/Where? Saturday, July 7 at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. at Mount Pleasant Estates, Mount Pleasant Winery, 5634 High St., Augusta.
- What? Listen to the sounds of the Beatles on the patio from 2-5 p.m. then later in the evening, hear the Farshid Etniko Band with your wine and dinner.
- When/Where? Sunday, July 8 at , 308 Civic Park Dr., O Fallon from 4-6 p.m.
- What? Guests have the chance to play games and win prizes all day. The Cardboard Boat Race runs from 4 – 6 p.m. Cost to get in is daily pool admission.