To honor of National Burger Month in May, Patch has put together a list of local spots to celebrate in St. Peters.
- Christy's Hamburgers_: Choose between the big, double and triple Christy Burger. See the full menu here.
- It's a Better Burger: Located at 4881 Mexico Rd., St. Peters. You can follow them on Facebook for more information.
- The Babylon: Here you have a choice of seven gourmet burgers including toppings of eggs, gooey cheese or onion rings. Click here to see more.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers: Whether you like your burger topped with chili or teriyaki sauce and grilled pineapple--everyone should be able to find something on the menu to fit their cravings.
- Joe's Crab Shack: Put a new twist on your seafood with the Surf N Turf Burger, which includes a topping of popcorn shrimp on top of the patty.
And that's just to name a few! Where's your favorite burger restaurant in O'Fallon? Add it to the list in the comment section below!