- Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate: This chocolate shop is offering chocolate dipped strawberries at each location. Order early for Valentine's Day.
- Max and Erma's: For $29.99 enjoy a three course meal for two including a choice of appetizer (pickle chips, grilled asparagus, potato skins, guacamole and chips), two entrees and a choice of dessert.
- VanBuskirk Chocolate Bar: $40 a person includes an 8-course tasting menu of cheeses and hand-crafted chocolates paired with A. Bommarito Wines. Thursday, Feb. 14 at 6:30 p.m. Reservations required 636-634-6131.
- The Brass Rail: The Brass Rail will offer steak, lobster, crab cakes and oysters over Valentine's weekend.
- Bristol Seafood Grill: Bristol will offer a prix-fixe menu Feb. 14-17. Cost is $90 for two or $49 per person. This includes two first-course choices (Strawberry and baby greens salad, spinach and watercress salad, Maine lobster bisque, and fresh oysters); two second course options (ahi tuna, seared sea scallops, 8 oz filet Oscar, or filet and lobster); and chocie of two third courses (vanilla bean creme brulee, chocolate lava cake, apple croustade, berries and cream.)
- Rendezvous Cafe and Wine Bar: Menu will be cheese ball platter for two, spinach salad, choice of lamb chops or stuffed chicken breast and truffle treats. Cost is $35 per person or $40 for lamb options. RSVP required.
- Blue Sky Cafe: For $40 a couple enjoy a dinner for two featuring one appetizer, two salads or soup, two entrees and two desserts. Reservations are limited.
Lake Saint Louis
- BC's Kitchen: The restaurant is taking reservations with some slotted times and will begin the weekend seasonal selections a day early for Thursday Night. There are still a few reservations available, call 636-542-9090 to book.
- Massa's St. Charles: $48.95 a couple, includes one appetizer, two entrees and a bottle of wine. Call 636-925-2961 for reservations.
- Quintessential: $74 per couple for a four course meal or $29 a person for two courses. Appetizers include: crab cakes, beef carpaccio, jalepeno wontons or smoked chicken roll; a strawberry balsamic salad, a tuna nicoise salad or a Q wedge salad, entrees are grilled fresh salmon, grilled lobster tail, medallions of filet mignon, pesto chicken or coconut curry scallops; desserts are bananas foster, creme brulee trio, chocolate lava cake.
- The Organic Cave: This paleo bakery is offering a heart-shaped dark chocolate cake and heart-shaped chocolate almond bark.
- Little Hills Restaurant: $119 per couple, starting at 4 p.m. February 14-16. Reservations required. Meal includes an appetizer, salad or soup, choice of entrée (duo of beef or veal oscar) and chocolate mousse for dessert.
- Bike Stop Café: Valentine Day Special (February 9-14). Buy One Get One Free “Sweetheart Latte” chocolate and raspberry.
- Hendricks BBQ: Valentine's deal includes an appetizer, salad and choice of two or three meats, two sides and a dessert. Cost is $50 for two meats and $60 for three meats.
- White Castle: On Thursday, Feb. 14 from 5 to 8 p.m., you can enjoy a candlelit dinner with special menus, tableside service and themed decorations at all White Castle restaurants. To make reservations, call 314-535-7430, ext. 11, between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Miss Aimee B’s Tea Room: Miss Aimee B’s is hosting a four-course Sweetheart Dinner on Valentine’s Day, with seatings at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Reservations are now being accepted. For more information or to make reservations, call 636-946-4202 or visit Miss Aimee B’s website.